Maxwell House Apartments. We're a low & moderate income Augusta apartment community.
Welcome to Maxwell House Apartments. We're an affordable Augusta apartment community offering one bedroom apartment homes. We are conveniently located near downtown, shopping, dining, parks, and we are directly on the bus line. Our affordable housing community offers residents many amenities including controlled entry with access cards, an on-site laundry facility and after-hours maintenance. Call or stop by to reserve your next Augusta apartment home today!
Apartment Home Features
- Affordable 1 Apartment Homes
- Central A/C and Heat
- Open Kitchen Design with Stove & Refrigerator
- Vinyl Floors in Kitchen & Bath
- Carpeted Living Area and Bedrooms
- Cable Ready
- Horizontal Blinds
- Controlled Entry with Access Cards
- Convenient to Bus Line
- Close to Shopping, Dining and Area Schools
- On-Site Laundry Facility
- On-Site Management
- After-Hours Maintenance
- Wheelchair Access
- Package Receiving
- Planned Community Gatherings (Monthly)
Affordable Housing Floorplans
* Pricing and specials are subject to change without notice. All floorplans are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ask About Our Move-In Specials! Call (706) 724-1927 Today!
To Obtain a Lease Application
Please contact the rental office at 706-724-1927.
Income Level Requirements
We are a low income to moderate income Augusta apartment community and do accept Section 8 vouchers. However, you must meet our income requirements in order to qualify to live at Maxwell House Apartments. View income requirements
Street View of Maxwell House Apartments
Note: All persons wanting to view a Maxwell House apartment home on-site will need to present a valid government issued photo identification.